The following ballpark rules will be enforced:
- No alcohol (this includes non-alcoholic beer and wine) or illegal drugs may be brought into AT&T Park. Anyone found drinking under the legal age, using illegal drugs, or breaking any other laws, will be subject to immediate ejection and criminal prosecution. Any guest perceived to be in an intoxicated or impaired state may be denied admission to the park.
- AT&T Park is a Smoke-Free ballpark. Electronic smoking and smoking by vaporization are included in this "Smoke-Free" designation and are prohibited. Guests who fail to comply with AT&T Park's No-Smoking policy may be asked to exit the ballpark.
- Guests entering the playing field, or who throw (or attempt to throw) objects in the stands or onto the field, are subject to ejection and criminal prosecution. You will also be held liable for any fines and/or damage.
- Guests should keep their ticket stubs with them at all times.
- Sealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers containing non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in AT&T Park. Unsealed plastic bottles and soft-sided containers will be subject to inspection and may be confiscated. Glass and metal cans are not permitted. Alcoholic beverages cannot be brought into the ballpark.
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto AT&T Park property, including the main parking lot, without a permit or license.
- Air horns are prohibited in the park. These items may be confiscated.
- Large bags or containers measuring OVER 16" x 16" x 8" are NOT allowed into the ballpark. All permitted bags, including purses, briefcases, and diaper bags (smaller than 16" x 16" x 8") may be searched before entering the park. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to allow additional time when entering the park. All bags and containers are subject to search.
Certified service dogs and service dogs in training for guests with disabilities, are welcome at AT&T Park, but must be wearing their identifying collar, vest or harness at all times. Bringing associated documentation is encouraged, but not required. All other animals are prohibited.
Bags, Containers and Coolers
Paper and plastic grocery bags, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, lunch bags, diaper bags (backpack-style), soft-sided containers, handbags and briefcases are allowed into the ballpark as long as they do not exceed 16" x 16" x 8" in size. Schematic boxes are located at the gates for guests' reference. AT&T Park does not offer bag storage. All bags will be thoroughly inspected before they are permitted into the ballpark. Hard-sided coolers will not be permitted. Guests are encouraged to arrive early and to allow additional time to enter the ballpark.
Bottles and Cans
Sealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers are allowed in AT&T Park. Unsealed plastic bottles and soft-sided containers will be inspected and may be confiscated. Glass bottles and cans are not permitted in the ballpark. Alcoholic beverages (as well as non-alcoholic beer and wine) are not allowed in the park, regardless of container.
Secure bike parking is available on the Port walk between the viewing portals* and the Dignity Health Center. There is no charge for this service, but a donation can be made. All proceeds benefit the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition.
*Viewing portals will not be open during the Commencement ceremony.
Cameras and Video Equipment
Cameras and video equipment are allowed in AT&T Park. However, the equipment may not obstruct the view of others.
Elevators and Escalators
The elevators at Willie Mays Plaza and 2nd & King entrance provide access to all levels of the park. The elevators at Lefty O'Doul Plaza and Seals Plaza provide access to the Promenade Level only. In addition, at Willie Mays Plaza there is an escalator, which will move guests up before the ceremony and change direction after the graduate procession to bring guests down after the ceremony.
The First Aid Station, located on the Promenade Level behind Section 132, is open during the ceremony to provide evaluation and treatment to guests, for minor medical needs. Dignity Health's physicians, nurses and emergency medical personnel, staff the First Aid Station. King American Ambulance Service is available for medical emergencies.
Guest Services Office
Guest Services personnel are stationed at the Guest Services Office, located behind Section 119 on the Promenade Level, for wheelchair requests, lost and found items, information about public transportation, lost and found children and parents, and a variety of other services. Concierge personnel are available to assist guests on the Virgin America Club and Oracle Suite levels, near the Willie Mays Clock Tower elevators.
Lost and Found
If a guest has lost an item during the ceremony, he/she should contact the nearest Ballpark Operations or Guest Services staff member for assistance. Found items might also be turned into Ballpark Operations or Guest Services staff. Items will be held for one week. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity. Guests may call Guest Services at (415)972-2156 and leave a detailed description of the lost item, with the time, date and location of where they think the item was misplaced. Guests may also email Lost and Found at firstname.lastname@example.org with this information.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all guests, noisemakers of any kind (e.g., air horns, etc.) are prohibited at AT&T Park.
Re-entering the Ballpark
During Commencement, guests are permitted to leave the ballpark and return. They may exit any gate to have their hands and tickets stamped for re-entry. Upon return, each guest must show his/her stamped ticket stub and hand stamp to re-enter the ballpark. Guests re-entering the ballpark are subject to search.
There are 52 public restrooms (21 for men, 21 for women and 10 family) located on all levels throughout the ballpark. Restrooms on the Promenade and View levels are painted yellow for easy identification, and all contain baby-changing tables.
Women Restroom locations:
Field: Section 108, 119, Wardrobe Room, under Bleachers at Section 142
Promenade: Section 107, 126, 131, 116 (by Willie Mays Tower)
Virgin America Club: Section 204, 213, 218, 226, 234
View: Section 305, 313, 319, 324, 330
Men's Restroom locations:
Field: Section 110, 124; Wardrobe Room, Bleachers at Section 142
Promenade: Section 110, 123, 133, 116 (by Willie Mays Tower);
Virgin America Club: Section 204, 213, 218, 227, 234
View: Section 305, 311, 321, 328, 331
Family Restroom locations:
Field: Section 113
Promenade: Section 126, 107 (exit area to Lefty O'Doul Plaza)
Section 142 (near center field scoreboard area)
Club: Section 213, 229
View: Section 313, 319
In accordance with San Francisco City Ordinance, AT&T Park is a Smoke-Free facility with no smoking areas. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the ballpark. Electronic smoking and any other vaporized smoking is not permitted anywhere inside AT&T Park.
Strollers are allowed into the ballpark. Fold-up strollers should be stored under your seat. Non-folding strollers should be checked at the Guest Services Office on the Promenade Level behind Section 119, or at concierge desks located on the Virgin America Club and Oracle Luxury Suite levels.
Show your ticket or be dressed in your SF State regalia and receive a 15% discount in the AT&T Park Dugout Store located on 3rd Street near the Lefty O’Doul Entrance.