New graduates often have many of the same questions, so we've compiled the questions and answers below:
- I lost an item at AT&T Park – what can I do?
- When will I receive my diploma?
- Where may I view the Commencement Ceremony video?
- How can I stay connected to SF State after Commencement Day?
- I have a question that is not listed, how can I get an answer?
I lost an item at AT&T Park – what can I do?
If a guest has lost an item during the ceremony, he/she should contact the nearest Ballpark Operations or Guest Services staff member for assistance. Found items might also be turned into Ballpark Operations or Guest Services staff. Items will be held for one week. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity. Guests may call Guest Services at (415)972-2156 and leave a detailed description of the lost item, with the time, date and location of where they think the item was misplaced. Guests may also email Lost and Found at firstname.lastname@example.org with this information.
When will I receive my diploma?
Diploma covers were given to graduating students when they walked the stage. The actual diploma will be sent to the address listed on your graduation application. If you earned your degree in the Spring 2016 semester, your diploma will be mailed to the address on your graduation application in the fall. If you have not received it by November 1, contact the Registrar's office by email at email@example.com or by calling (415) 338-2350.
Where may I view the Commencement Ceremony video?
A recording of the event is available on the official SF State YouTube channel.
How can I stay connected to SF State after Commencement Day?
Join the Alumni Association today and enjoy:
- Library privileges at SF State and all other CSU campuses.
- Access to the Career Center and MonsterTRAK.com job website.
- Subscription to Alumni eNews.
- Free home delivery of SF State Magazine.
- Discounted individual plans for health, dental, optical, home, renter, auto and life insurance from leading carriers.
For more information on becoming a member, call (415) 338-2217 or visit the Alumni Association website.
I have a question that is not listed, how can I get an answer?
Please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond as soon as possible. Due to the large number of graduates with questions, it may take a few days for our staff to reply.