Apply for Graduation
You must complete the Senior Exit Survey before you can complete the application for graduation. Please do not submit survey more than one time. Only one submission is required. When you have finished the survey, you will be directed to the Application for Graduation.
Deadline for Fall 2014 Applications
Please consult with your major department for their deadlines to submit your application for department review and approval. You must submit your completed application to the Registrar's Office by Sept. 26, 2014.
For more information, visit www.sfsu.edu/~admisrec/reg/ga.htm
Congratulations 2014 Graduates!
More than 8,400 students were honored at San Francisco State University’s 113th Commencement, which was held on Friday, May 23, 2014 for Graduate students and on Saturday, May 24, 2014 for Undergraduate students. About 20,000 friends and family joined the graduates in celebrating their achievement.
Below, you will find links to news about the Commencement and information about Commencement posts on social media.
Many people have questions following the event, so we have included a page of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and answers.
Please see the links on the left side of this page for more information. Have a question that isn’t answered on this website? E-mail email@example.com
- Belva Davis tells SF State grads to take "affirmative action"
- Commencement 2014: Getting Cox Stadium set up for showtime
- SF State to hold 113th Commencement May 23-24
- Gifts for the graduating Gator
- Purple Pride: Commencement gowns are high fashion
- Commencement 2014: Graduate Hoods
- Commencement 2014: Undergraduate Hoods
- Pioneering journalist, UCSF researcher to give SF State Commencement keynotes
Many graduating students and their families posted their Commencement photos and posts on social media, which you may view by searching for #SFSU2014. Follow SF State on Twittter @sfsu and on Instagram@sanfranciscostate for more information and photos.