Applying for Graduation Information

Congratulations!  San Francisco State University has a lot planned for you and your guests during Commencement. If you haven't already applied to graduate with your school or department, here are the steps you should take:

Graduating Gators, it’s time to make your mark! Help us improve the SF State experience for future students by taking the Senior Exit Survey. Students who complete the survey can win one of 20 Amazon gift cards worth $100.

QR Code for Survey